A UBA Current Account is suitable for everyone, whether employed, self-employed, students, artisans or members of the diaspora.
Everyone is different so one size never fits all
That is why we have a wide range of accounts to fit everyone, regardless of situation or lifestyle. So whether you want a basic account or one bursting with options, you will find the right account that meets your expectations.
Our current account is tailored to cater for customer’s everyday transactional needs, giving them the power to manage their money anytime anywhere.
- No restrictions on the withdrawal frequency or amounts from funded account
- Third party transactions allowed
- No restrictions on deposit amounts
- Cheque lodgment allowed
- Access to internet and mobile banking
- Access to UBA Master Card & Visa Card (for ATM, Internet and POS transactions)
- Opening balance of K150
- Zero minimum operating balance
- Access to consumer credit facilities
- Lodgment of cheques and dividend warrants
- Cheque book enabled
Initial opening balance K50
Valid IDs : NRC/Passport /Driving License for the signatory
2 Passport size photographs for Signatory
Proof of residence
Reference letter from any account holder.
Considering a current account?
- International passport with valid visa/resident permit/work permit
- Passport photograph
- Utility bill (not exceeding 3 months old)
- Proof of source of funds (recent pay slip, work ID, letter of reference from current bankers or business registration documents, if self-employed)
- Individuals in private business
- Self-employed professionals
- Individuals in paid employment
- Completed Account Opening Form
- 2 passport photographs
- Valid means of identification; national ID, international passport, driver’s license
- Utility bill not exceeding 3 months old
- 2 current account references